- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped
- 3-4 purple scallions, cleaned and chopped (or 1 shallot, peeled and sliced thin)
- 1 large heirloom tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup mixed olives (kalamata, black, green)
- 1/4 pound of feta cheese, chopped into one-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar (or red/white wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the lettuce, onions, tomato, olives and feta cheese into a large salad bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour on top of salad and serve.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.