- 1 daikon radish
- 2 carrots
- 2-3 red radishes
- 1 beet
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Wash the daikon, carrots and radishes.
- With a grater or food processor with a shredding disc, grate the daikon, carrots and radishes.
- Peel the beet and grate that, too.
- Put all of the veggies into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, honey and sea salt.
- Pour dressing on top of grated veggies and toss a couple of times.
- Let the salad marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Place salad onto individual plates and garnish with fresh parsley.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.