- 1 can of wild salmon
- ½ small red onion, peeled and minced
- 1 stick of celery, diced small
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Whole Grain Brown Rice Snaps
- Drain salmon and put into mixing bowl.
- Mash salmon with a fork until it softens.
- Combine with diced red onion and celery.
- Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine dressing with salmon and vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Put a dollop of salad on top of brown rice crackers or other whole crackers.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.