This recipe is for those of you that don’t like to chop, dice, mince, or do any kind of food prep.
Cooking doesn’t get any easier than taking an entire head of cauliflower, coating it with olive oil and sea salt, and roasting it in the oven.
- 1 whole head of cauliflower (1 - 2 pounds)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove leaves and thick stem from the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Coat the entire cauliflower in olive oil and season generously with sea salt.
- Place cauliflower into a roasting tray or oven-safe pan, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 35-45 minutes (uncovered) or until lightly charred on the outside.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.