- 4 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. organic white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Put a sieve or strainer into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped watermelon and let is sit for 10 minutes.
- Drink the liquid it releases or discard it.
- Put watermelon, cucumber, feta and parsley into a bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss dressing onto Watermelon Salad and serve.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.