- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 1 shallot, sliced thin (or ½ small red onion)
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, sliced thin
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Put watermelon chunks into a sieve and let the excess liquid drain 5-10 minutes. You can save this liquid and drink it as watermelon juice.
In a large bowl combine watermelon, tomatoes, arugula and shallot slices. Add fresh oregano and mint leaves into the bowl.
Whisk vinegar, olive oil, 1/4 tsp. sea salt and black pepper, and drizzle on top of salad.
Top with crumbled goat cheese.