- 2 tbsp. Milky Oats (Aveena sativa)
- 1 tbsp. Schisandra berries (Schisandra chinensis)
- 1 tbsp. Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
- 1 tbsp. Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba)
- 1 tsp. Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Put all ingredients into a French press or mason jar. Cover with 24 ounces of boiling water. Steep 35-40 minutes for a quick brew, or let it steep overnight. Drink 2-3 cups daily.
Andrea Beaman is a internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.