Take a look around you.
More and more people are buying organic foods; the “organic food” industry reached $45.2 billion dollars in sales in 2017. That’s an increase of 6.4% from 2016. That is a HUGE jump in one year for the food industry, or for any industry for that matter.
And, the market analysis for Alternative and Complementary Medicine is showing continued steady growth as well. It is estimated that over 60% of the global population uses some form of alternative medicine for their healthcare. These alternative and natural therapies include: naturopathy, botanical treatments (herbs, supplements), food therapies, acupuncture, energy workers, meditation, chakra healing, and others.
The methods of distribution for these various natural therapies include direct contact, e-training and distance correspondence.
The health and wellness audience is growing in leaps and bounds. Are you, as a health coach or wellness practitioner, reaching these people?
From the survey responses I recently received, it doesn’t look that way.
This is what I’m hearing from health coaches and other practitioners:
- How can I acquire clients on a consistent basis?
- I keep hearing how easy it is, but it’s taking a lot of time and energy.
- How can I get more clients right now?
- How do I run a small business without being an entrepreneur?
- How can I get my voice heard in a large, crowded field?
- I want to convert fans into clients, but I’m having resistance.
- How often should I engage on social media?
- How do I stand out from other coaches?
- What do I need to do to create my own practice and keep it thriving?
- I would like to build residual income through health coaching but I don’t know how.
- How can I stay motivated when I’m struggling to make this work?
I’ve been in this business for over 20 years and I’m not going to lie to you… it’s not easy. It wasn’t easy in the beginning of my career, and it’s still challenging over two decades later. But, that’s the part of this business that no-one is letting you know about.
You’ll hear all of the online marketing strategies about how you can make $10,000 (or even $100,000) in one month, or get 30 clients in 30 days. But, that’s not necessarily the truth. Those bigger numbers come with many years of experience and a team.
If you have taken those online marketing programs and you have made $100,000 in one month, there is no need to read on. But, if you are struggling to get your work and your message into the world, you may be missing essential steps to your success.
Download my FREE Guide to get you and your business moving in a healthier direction.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.