We’ve all heard the rallying cry about how the corporations like Monsanto, Cargill, DuPont, and other big agribusiness are destroying and manipulating our food supply (GMO’s, chemicals, & pesticides). Well, now it’s time to do something about it.
If we want to take back our power, we’ve got to use our money wisely. We live in a capitalistic society, and where we spend our money truly matters.
Today, I want to encourage you to join the movement and purchase locally grown food or shop at a local farmer’s market. The big corporations will hear that message loud and clear in their bottom dollar.
We can ask the government to help, but the truth is, they haven’t been very helpful thus far when it comes to our food. Vote with your dollars and elect wholesome food to represent you.
Here’s what you can do:
- Go to localharvest.org; find a farmer’s market near you and shop till you drop!
- If you live in NYC go to JustFood.org to find an event near you to participate in, or a farmer’s market.
- Purchase locally grown, grass-fed animal products, vegetables and fruits.
- Make a home-cooked meal for dinner tonight– your friends & family will LOVE you for it!
- Share how you took your power back, and/or any delicious recipe(s) you prepared via FB, Twitter or here on my blog.
Have an empowering and delicious day!
Cheers to your vibrant health and food freedom,