Need a warming dish as the temperature dips down? Try this Roasted Squash Stuffed with Quinoa and Wild Mushroom Gravy. Yum!
Here's a fun way to enjoy sea vegetables - water sautéed with sweet vegetables!
Need a delish dish for the fall? Try this awesome Quinoa Stuffed Roasted Squash with Mushroom Gravy.
The best way to discover what's in season is to shop at your local farmer's market. Check out this quick bite!
Aunt Fanny's Kitchen
Hey... ya got winter squash and don't know what to do with it? Here's a quick and easy recipe.
- 6 cups of water
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 carrots, cut on thick diagonals
- ½ cup winter squash, diced
- 3-4 pieces of dried lotus root, soaked
- 4-5 shitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 6-7 ounces wild salmon
- 1 cup broccoli florets and stem, sliced into thin rounds
- 2-3 kales leaves cut into bite […]
- 1 winter squash (kabocha, buttecup or butternut), skin removed
- 1 onion
- 2 inches of ginger root, peeld and chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
Bring all ingredients except pumpkin seeds to a boil. Lower heat to medium, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until […]