It's apple season! Try this yummy dessert.
Check out this delicious and HEALTHY dessert!
Learn to make this delicious, high protein snack!
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 4 tsps. Honey (optional)
Line up 4 glasses.
Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass.
Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of granola on top of the yogurt.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit on […]
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Try a little local raw honey for some sweet relief.
- 3 tbsp. sucanat (granulated cane juice)
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup water
- 4 pears (Anjou, Bosc or Bartlett)
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Sea salt
Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Bring sugar (sucanat), allspice, butter and water to a boil. Cook on medium high heat 3-5 minutes until reduced by half. Coat the bottom […]
- 1 & 3/4 cups Whole Grain Pastry Flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple sugar or other sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. cranberries and
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3-4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp.