Water sauté carrots in a frying pan 1-2 minutes. Add collard greens, cabbage, and a couple of pinches of sea salt. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and bright. Add garlic and olive oil, toss and cook 1-2 minutes.
It's chilly outside! Let's put some Chili on the inside to warm up!
Learn to make this amazingly healthy and delicious pasta dish!
- 1 1/2 cups navy beans (or other white beans) soaked overnight
- 5 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 pieces naturally cured pastured bacon
- 1 leek, peeled and diced
- 2 new or red potatoes, diced
- 3 celery stalk, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or to taste
- Black […]
Learn to make this amazingly healthy pasta dish!
- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium-sized celeriac root, diced
- 2-3 carrots, cut inot thin rounds
- 1 red potatoe, diced
- 1 tsp. each, dried rosemary, dried thyme
- Organic/pastured chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
Learn to make this delicious soup!