Looking for a new way to enjoy broccoli? Try it baked with eggs and cheddar cheese. Totally delish!
- ½ cup water
- 2-3 carrots, cut on ½ inch thick diagonals
- 1 head broccoli, florets and stem
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- Sea salt
Put water and carrots into a frying pan. Water sauté 1-2 minutes on medium high heat. Add broccoli stem for 1 minute. Add florets for […]
- ½ head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli, florets and stems
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. shoyu
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 inch peeled ginger root, chopped
- ¼-½ cup water.
Place a metal steamer into a pot filled with water. Steam the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Repeat with broccoli until […]
- 1 bunch broccoli (or other cruciferous vegetables – cauliflower, kale, brussels sprouts, cabbage)
- Sea salt (optional)
Place steamer basket in a pot with water and bring to a boil. Put vegetables into steamer basket. Add a pinch of sea salt, cover and steam 3-5 minutes or until bright green.