I love hummus - it's such a great snack! Try this yummy recipe.
Love eggs? I do! Try this yummy omelet. It's delish!
- 1 1/2 cups navy beans (or other white beans) soaked overnight
- 5 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 pieces naturally cured pastured bacon
- 1 leek, peeled and diced
- 2 new or red potatoes, diced
- 3 celery stalk, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or to taste
- Black […]
- 2 strips naturally cured bacon (optional)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. old bay seasoning
- 2 medium-sized gold or white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chicken stock (or fish stock)
- 2 cups water (can also use water that is released from opening the oysters)
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1-2 carrots, diced
- 1 […]
Try this yummy chicken and winter veggies recipe!
Try this yummy winter veggies recipe!
Try these delicious baked wings for Superbowl Sunday (or any day of the week!)
Yield 24 empanadas.
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3½ ounces natural lard (butter or coconut oil)
- 2/3 cup cool water
Place flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Drop in pieces of lard and break up into small pieces. Work in the flour until it […]