- 2-3 cups watercress (can use baby arugula)
- 1 cup daikon radish, cut into thick matchsticks
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate concentrate
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or juice of 1 lemon)
- Sea Salt and black pepper
Rinse watercress and toss with daikon radish, tomatoes, and pomegranate seeds. Combine olive oil, pomegranate concentrate, apple cider vinegar and season with sea salt and pepper. Toss salad with dressing.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.