- 2 heirloom tomatoes, diced (yellow and/or red)
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers (depending on how spicy you like it!), peeled and diced small
- 2 shallots, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp. sea salt
Mix all ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl. Done!
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.