Dedicating myself to the pursuit of good health was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve loved being a holistic health coach since I began in 1999, and I’ve learned a lot along the way. I work with health coaches and other health practitioners to expand their skills and grow their practices in proven, purposeful ways. My professional development courses are designed to enhance and expand your skills, and teach you about the business side of the healing arts. And they’re specifically designed to work with your busy schedule.
- Use the ancient wisdom of Visual & Meridian Diagnosis to understand symptoms and causes at a deeper, more intimate level
- Understand the interactions between physical, emotional and spiritual wellness and design more holistic solutions for your clients
- Use good quality whole foods and targeted therapies to correct imbalances
- Motivate and mentor clients more effectively
- Increase your mastery, visibility and credibility
- Attract new clients and maximize referrals
This program has been extremely well received by my learners who are personally looking to improve their health or give valuable knowledge to their clients. Learners of this program are fascinated by what they are taught.
I am thrilled with the amount of information we have been given and the direct contact with Andrea to ask questions and get feed back. Seeing what may be happening inside the body on ones face is absolutely amazing to me and the different chakras are too! I’ve never been exposed to this before! I look at my clients in a whole new light! There is much to learn, but I feel like I can offer so much more insight into their health now!
I am currently enrolled as a student at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) as well as another wellness program I was able to manage the New Healers Program with my 2 other educations occurring. It was not overwhelming for me because all the information for the New Healers was available to download and to go over it again when you have more time to review is great! Being involved with IIN and the New Healers Program simultaneously reinforced much of what I have learned so far as we as gave me some great tools that I will definitely use. It was a pleasure taking this course and it made my Thursday evenings very special!
After reviewing the content of the class, I thought “Oh this is perfect for me, let’s do it!!” I love this course because it gets into the nitty gritty of the healing modalities that I am extremely interested in at this moment in time, with the added opportunity to balance and heal myself on all levels, how perfect is that!!
- Raise awareness for your practice and attract new clients
- Build your personal brand
- Create a compelling website, use social media to expand your reach and drive traffic to your site
- Build a range of revenue streams to fund your growth, such as books, DVDs, speaking engagements and affiliate marketing
- Avoid burnout through more effective time management
- Build a support team that grows with your practice and is an asset to your brand
Have a look below of just some of what our learners of MCIA have to say about the program.
Andrea’s program has helped me to think bigger. It’s motivated me to stop talking and start doing. I’ve learned how to bring my practice out into the world to bless way more people than I could have ever imagined.
I need help building my business, ridding myself of fear. I chose to jump at the chance with Andrea’s program as she is successful, knowledgeable, vivacious and has a voice that’s heard, felt and gets the job done. I need that. I am done with allowing fear to hold me back and I feel a strange connection to her and that is to be my catalyst. Everything she’s teaching is what I am needing to learn. It couldn’t be more perfectly aligned if I fixed the stars myself!
I AM writing a book! I would like to credit the wonderful, Andrea Beaman for her encouragement in getting my book out there. She is the best business coach I could have ever asked for! All I keep thinking in my mind is Andrea saying “go out and take action!”. I can almost feel the pieces of the puzzle coming together with my business now. I am starting to look outside the box more and not feel compelled to just follow the program. I love all the positive energy Andrea brings and the others involved that she has brought to us.
I can’t think of a more rewarding career, but I know from experience it’s not always easy. Let me help you in my Master Coaching in Action Program!
Wishing you vibrant health,