- 1/3 cup water
- 1 leek, washed and chopped (use both white and green)
- 2 carrots, cut into thick matchsticks
- ¼ head cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 2-3 kale leaves, sliced thin
- 2 tsp. organic olive oil
- A couple of pinches of Sea salt
Put water into a hot sauté pan and add leeks, carrots, cabbage and kale. Cover and steam 2-3 minutes. Uncover and let water evaporate. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Toss in the pan and remove.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.