- 1/2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 yellow summer squash, cut into quarter inch thick rounds
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3-4 cherry or grape tomatoes, whole or halved
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil, sliced thin (can use a tsp. of minced parsley)
- Sea salt
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Put olive oil and butter into a frying pan on medium high heat
- Add summer squash, garlic, tomatoes and a couple pinches of sea salt
- Saute 3-5 minutes
- Add fresh basil into the pan and toss with vegetables.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Andrea Beaman is a internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.