- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 yellow summer squash or green zucchini (or both), cut into quarter-inch thick half moons
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 9-10 cherry or grape tomatoes, whole or halved
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil, sliced thin (can use a tsp. of minced parsley)
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Put olive oil into a frying pan on medium-high heat
- Add summer squash, garlic, tomatoes, and a couple of pinches of sea salt
- Saute 3-5 minutes
- Add basil, thyme and black pepper and toss with vegetables.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.