- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 nectarines, pitted and diced
- Sea salt
- 1/2 pint of blackberries, washed
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 2-3 fresh mint, leaves sliced thin
- Saute nectarines in butter, with a pinch or two of sea salt, for 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Place nectarines in individual bowls and top with a few blackberries.
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla until it becomes whipped cream.
- Top fruit with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon and garnish with mint.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.