I’ve been loving rosemary lately… in everything!
This fragrant culinary herb is being touted for its positive impact on the cardiovascular system and brain health.
That’s a pretty good reason to remember to add rosemary into your next dish. Like this one…
- Put olive oil into a soup pot on medium high heat, and gently saute the rosemary until fragrant (1 minute).
- Add beef stock, tomatoes, garlic cloves, and sea salt.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper.
- Puree soup in a vitamix or food processor and then return to the soup pot.
- Stir in cream or butter and serve!
- Serve and enjoy!
Andrea Beaman is a internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.