I’ve been loving rosemary lately… in everything!
This fragrant culinary herb is being touted for its positive impact on the cardiovascular system and brain health.
That’s a pretty good reason to remember to add rosemary into your next dish. Like this one…
- Put olive oil into a soup pot on medium high heat, and gently saute the rosemary until fragrant (1 minute).
- Add beef stock, tomatoes, garlic, cloves, and sea salt.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper.
- Puree soup in a vitamix or food processor and then return to the soup pot.
- Stir in cream or butter.
- Serve and enjoy!