- 1 bunch red russian kale (or other dark leafy green)
- 4-5 Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 3 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. raspberry preserves
- Sea salt and black pepper
Place water in a pot with a steamer and bring to a boil. Add kale, cover and cook 3-5 minutes or until bright green. Repeat with Brussels Sprouts (for 5 minutes). Combine walnut oil, vinegar, honey, raspberry preserves and sea salt and black pepper to taste. Just before serving top steamed vegetables with Raspberry Vinaigrette.