- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium-sized celeriac root, diced
- 2-3 carrots, cut inot thin rounds
- 1 red potatoe, diced
- 1 tsp. each, dried rosemary, dried thyme
- Organic/pastured chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Bring stock, onion, celeraic root, potato, carrots, chicken pieces and sea salt to a boil. Reduce flame, cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes. Add parsley and garlic and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.