Date: Begins Wednesday, October 30th, 2019
A supportive 4-month online program, that combines highly interactive learning sessions and includes LIVE coaching calls to get the support and guidance you need.
The program covers:
- The environmental factors that contribute to thyroid disease and how you can eliminate them
- Which “healthy” foods inhibit thyroid function and how toavoid them
- Why fat is imperative for proper functioning of your endocrine system
- Why focusing on TSH, T3 and T4 levels will keep you chasing your tail
- The metaphysical and mind/body connection to thyroid disease
- The role stress and blood sugar plays in breaking down the thyroid and endocrine system
- Delicious recipes for optimizing thyroid health and how to cook them
- Herbal remedies to reduce/eliminate debilitating symptoms
- Why it’s essential to be patient with your healing process
For more information and to enroll, Register HERE
Andrea Beaman is a internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links.