Take a deep breath. Are your lungs feeling like they need a little help? Try this tea to enhance the overall health of your lungs and respiratory system, and get ready to breathe a little easier.
- ¼ cup mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus)
- 2 tbsp. shredded astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus)
- 1 tbsp. elecampane root (Inula helenium)
- 2 tsp. shizandra berries (Schisandra chinenses)
- 1 tsp. organic licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Put all ingredients into a French press or mason jar. Add 32 ounces boiling water. Steep overnight. Drink 2-3 cups daily for 2 weeks.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links.