- 1 pound dover sole or flounder fillets
- 1 tbsp. each dill, parsley and oregano
- 2 tbsp. butter (or olive oil)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 large lemons, sliced into thin rounds
Preheat oven to 375. In a 9×12 shallow baking pan lay fish fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Place fresh herbs, and thinly sliced pieces of butter on top of fish fillets. Lay 2-3 lemon slices on top of each fillet. Squeeze any remaining lemon pieces and juice onto the fish. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until fish is light and flaky.