In addition to hosting the award nominated, Fed Up! and Wise Up!, Andrea Beaman is frequently featured in a variety of respected media outlets as a celebrity chef, natural foods expert, and a passionate holistic health advocate.
For 52 episodes, holistic health coach and natural foods chef Andrea Beaman came to the rescue of ordinary people whose culinary habits were putting their health at risk.
For 13 episodes, Andrea traveled across the country seeking life-enhancing activities, and energizing, alternative therapies, and organic foods.
Guest appearances – TV and online
WCBS News, Channel 2 New York – CBS News Health Expert
- Cinnamon Toxins Learn the best type of cinnamon to use and how it can benefit your body.
- In The Kitchen: Super Bowl Snacks With Andrea Beaman Top Chef contestant and holistic chef Andrea Beaman stopped by CBS 2 with some healthy Super Bowl snack ideas.
- Unhealthy Health Foods Thought you were eating something good for your health? Think again! There are many “unhealthy” health foods on the market that you need to be aware of.
- Honey is Sweet Allergy Relief Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Try a little local raw honey for some sweet relief.
- Black Foods
- Gorgeous and Grey
- Seen At 11: Doctors Find Relief From Digestive Issues, Other Health Problems In Probiotics
WPIX Channel 11 News
- A Light Taste of Summer With Andrea Beaman – Interview and cooking demonstration – Black Bean & Quinoa Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Have A Healthy, Happy Thanksgiving
- “We Owe What? The Anderson-Battiste Family,” The Live Well Network. Andrea mentors holistic health coach Ann Anderson, encouraging her to believe in herself and her work.
- Taste of Summer, News 8, “Connecticut Style.” Want to know how to beat the heat and keep cool this summer? Try this simple Marinated Chickpea Salad.
- What You Should Eat, Fox News CT. Interview and recipe: Summer Quinoa with Mint Dressing.
- Are you fast, easy and cheap? Run to the Finish.com. Interview with Amanda Brooks
- Cancer Answers TV Join Andrea and Dr. Judy Seeger as we get to the root cause of cancer and how to heal it.
Guest appearances – Radio
- Lillian McDermott Radio Show “Taking a Deeper Look into Thyroid Disease”. Andrea and Lillian continue their discussion and delve deep into the potential causes of thyroid disease that people aren’t talking about. Andrea shares about the deeper truth connected with thyroid disease and how learning to express yourself healthfully supports the healing process. You’ll also discover how to implement daily changes to nurture your thyroid, and how beneficial a holistic approach is to healing your body and mind.
- Lillian McDermott Radio Show “Happy Healthy Thyroid”. Andrea talks with Lillian about what causes thyroid disease and how to heal your thyroid naturally. In this informative and lively interview you’ll discover various foods, herbs and lifestyle adjustments to help you heal your thyroid condition, too.
- Emeril Gets Healthy with Chef Andrea Beaman, Martha Stewart Radio Blog. We took the maxim of “you are what you eat” to heart and focused on the foods that bring good taste and good health to the table as Emeril sat down with holistic health coach, chef, teacher, author, and TV host Andrea Beaman.
- Seasonal Eating to Enhance Health 106.7 Lite FM Radio Interview with Nina Del Rio
- “I Eat Green with Bhavani,”Progressive Radio Network Podcast. Bhavani Jaroff, of iEat Green, interviews Andrea Beaman on living a more sustainable life.
- Be Well Bites with Jamie Relei: Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You with Andrea Beaman
- Radio MD – Andrea Beaman joins To Your Good Health Radio to discuss how some foods you think of as “healthy” can actually damage your body.
- “Thyroid, A Non-Traditional Approach” interview with Shirley Gutkowski
- Thyroid Interview on Savvy Central Radio Online @ Savvy Central Radio, Listen to Andrea and Christina talk about the many ways to heal thyroid and other illnesses.
- Self Magazine: 7 (Slimming) Cold Soups for Hot Summer Nights Summer is just getting started, which means there will be plenty of days and nights ahead when it is just too hot to cook. The solution? These delectable cold soups!
- Martha Stewart’s Whole Living Magazine: Foodie Fighter – Interview with Andrea Beaman Click on the magazine to view PDF article.
- Natural Awakenings: Washington, DC Metro: Reconnecting with your Body There are two main components to assess when addressing a client’s body. The physical appearance such as pallor, muscle mass, gender or even how their voice sounds to determine their bio-identical needs. The second and more importantly, their location to determine which foods they should be eating throughout the year.
Andrea’s online community