- 1 cup whole grain elbow noodles (spelt, kamut, quinoa, etc.)
- 1 pound naturally raised turkey (about 2 cups), cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (can use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner)
- 3-4 celery stalks, diced small
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsp. fresh sage, minced
- 3 tbsp. herbed mayo (recipe here)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain cooked pasta and put into a mixing bowl. Combine pasta with cooked diced turkey, celery, cranberries, sage and herbed mayo. Sea salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4-6 servings.