- 1 ¼ cups rice flour
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped fine (use blender or food processor)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5-6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine rice flour, almonds, sea salt and maple sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix vanilla extract, almond extract, and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and form batter.
- Cut butter in small pieces and work into the mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
Andrea Beaman is a internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.