- 1 ¼ cups rice flour
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped fine (use blender or food processor)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5-6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine rice flour, almonds, sea salt and maple sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix vanilla extract, almond extract, and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and form batter.
- Cut butter in small pieces and work into the mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.