What happens when we put these three together?
A side-dish of deliciousness!
- 4-5 medium sized potatoes, diced
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Put potatoes, whole garlic cloves (peeled) and rosemary into a mixing bowl
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings and coat evenly
- Put ingredients into a 9x13 roasting pan
- Roast 35 minutes and then turn the potatoes
- Continue roasting an additional 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.