- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped into bite sized pieces.
- 1 small red onion, or 1 shallot, peeled and sliced thin crescents
- 1/2 cup whole grain croutons
- Caesar Salad Dressing
Combine salad ingredients and coat with Caesar Salad Dressing (see below).Garnish with whole grain croutons.
Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2-3 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated imported parmesan cheese
Sea salt & black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.