Andrea is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Educator and Natural Foods Chef. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers with nutritional practices that are:
- Seasonal, local and organic
- Aligned with the environment and our unique biochemistry
- Rooted in ancient healing principles and practices
- Focused on the physical, emotional and spiritual contributors to good health
Experienced Teacher and Trainer
Andrea teaches advanced professional training and personal development courses that reach students around the world:
- Food and Herbs as Medicine – Andrea reveals time-tested ancient (and modern) cooking wisdom. Students discover the many effective ways that food and herbs can be used to heal and nourish the body.
- Nourishing Thyroid Health Program – Pulling from over 20 years experience working with people suffering from thyroid conditions, Andrea shares healing knowledge about how to reclaim the health of your thyroid one step at a time.
- The New Healers Master Coaching Program – Due to popular demand, Andrea teaches other health coaches and wellness practitioners the ancient diagnostic tools to understand the body on a deeper level to help people prevent disease and thrive. This course is invaluable to any wellness practice.
- Master Coaching in Action Program – This program was created especially for health coaches and wellness practitioners that are looking to create a successful and sustainable business that gets seen and heard in a bigger way.
Andrea also teaches Cooking and Wellness classes at:
- The Natural Gourmet Institute for Food and Health
- Stonybrook College Food Lab
- The New York Open Center
- Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Earthkeeper School of Herbal Medicine