- 12 pastured eggs
- 6 tbsp. homemade mayo
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard (dijon or other)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Scallions, minced
- Smoked paprika
- Bring water to a boil in a pot
- Cook eggs 8-10 minutes
- Drain water and let eggs cool.
- Peel eggs and slice in half.
- Remove cooked yolks and put into a food processor.
- Add vinegar, mustard, mayo, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Puree until creamy.
- With a spoon, put creamy yolk back into the egg-yolk cavity.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and a couple of pinches of smoked paprika.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.