- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 6-8 ounces pastured chicken breast seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into bite sized pieces.
- 1 small red onion, or 1 shallot, peeled and sliced into thin crescents
- 1/2 cup Herbed Crunchy Croutons
Add coconut oil to a frying pan on medium/high heat. Pan sear chicken 3-4 minutes on one side (cover the frying pan with a lid). Flip the chicken breast and cook on the opposite side 3-4 minutes, uncovered. Remove chicken breast from the pan and let it rest 8-10 minutes. While the chicken breast is resting, prepare the Caesar Salad Dressing. Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put chopped lettuce, onion and chicken into a large bowl and toss with Caesar Salad Dressing (see below). Garnish with Herbed Crunchy Croutons.
Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. mayonaise (optional for creamier consistency)
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated imported parmesan cheese
Sea salt & black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.