- 2 cups mixed baby greens (kale, mizuna, mesclun), rinsed
- 2 pastured eggs, boiled and quartered
- 2 ounces, raw cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 strip naturally cured pastured bacon, cooked until crispy
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. raw local honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Kale flowers or Arugula flowers
Put baby mixed greens into a large mixing bowl. Top with egg slices, cheddar cheese and chopped bacon. Whisk olive oil, shallot, apple cider vinegar and honey. Season the dressing with salt and black pepper to taste. Drizzle Dressing on top of salad. Garnish with kale flowers.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.