- 2 cups mixed baby greens (kale, mizuna, mesclun), rinsed
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 asparagus spears, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red radishes, cut into thin rounds
- 1 hard-boiled pastured egg, diced
- 2 ounces, raw cheddar cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 tbsp. apricot preserves
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 naturally cured bacon slice, cooked until crispy and minced
Put baby mixed greens into a large mixing bowl. Add cherry tomatoes, asparagus, and radishes. Toss in diced egg and cheddar cheese. Whisk olive oil, shallot, apricot preserves, and apple cider vinegar. Season the dressing with salt and black pepper to taste. Drizzle Apricot Dressing on top of salad. Garnish with minced bacon bits.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.