Check out this easy breezy Chimichurri herb sauce. You can use it on meat, fish, poultry, eggs, veggies, grains, beans…
If you don’t like cilantro (some people do have an aversion to it), use mint instead. Either way, it’s totally delicious!
- ¾ cup parsley, densely packed
- ¾ cup cilantro, densely packed
- ⅓ cup oregano, densely packed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Put all ingredients into the food processor or blender and puree until all the ingredients are combined and you have achieved your desired consistency.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.