Check out this easy breezy Chimichurri herb sauce.
Put everything into the blender or food processor and press start!
- ¾ cup parsley, densely packed
- ¾ cup cilantro, densely packed
- ⅓ cup oregano, densely packed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Put all ingredients into the food processor or blender and puree until all the ingredients are combined and you have achieved your desired consistency.