Check out this easy breezy Chimichurri herb sauce.
Put everything into the blender or food processor and press start!
- ¾ cup parsley, densely packed
- ¾ cup cilantro, densely packed
- ⅓ cup oregano, densely packed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Put all ingredients into the food processor or blender and puree until all the ingredients are combined and you have achieved your desired consistency.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.