- 8 oz. soba noodles
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons shoyu
- 2-3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 scallions, minced
- Grilled chicken (optional)
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to directions (6-8 minutes).
Drain noodles and drop into a large bowl that is filled with ice and water. This will chill the noodles.
Whisk toasted sesame oil, shoyu, rice vinegar, maple syrup and minced ginger root.
Combine chilled noodles with dressing and vegetables and optional diced grilled chicken.