- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium-sized celeriac root, peeled and diced (or 3 stalks celery)
- 3-4 carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. each dried rosemary, dried thyme
- Organic, free range chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Bring water, onion, celeriac root, potato, carrots, rosemary, chicken pieces and sea salt to a boil. Reduce flame, cover and simmer 35-45 minutes. Add parsley and garlic and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.