Stir gently and adjust sweetness to taste.
- 1 tbsp. Freshly grated ginger root (2 tsp. ginger juice)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey (or more to taste)
- 8 oz. seltzer water
- Grate about 1 tbsp. ginger root.
- Squeeze the grated ginger in your hand or with a cheese cloth.
- You should get about 2 tsp. ginger juice.
- Combine ginger juice with honey and lemon.
- Add seltzer water.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.