- 1 head Bibb lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into thin crescents
- 1/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. organic raw honey
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
Arrange lettuce, blueberries and onions on a large salad platter or mixing bowl. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and honey, and season with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.