- 12 organic or pastured chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2-3 tsp. cumin
- 1 & 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (or more if you like them really spicy!)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°
Cut off wing tips and save for stock. Break down the chicken wings at the joint, separating the small drum from the wing. You should get 24 pieces in total.
Combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, sea salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
Rub chicken pieces with spicy sauce and marinate 20-25 minutes.
Place wings into 9×12 baking pan and roast 25 minutes. Turn the wings and roast an additional 20 minutes.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/3 cup organic blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup organic or grass-fed buttermilk
- 1/4 cup organic or grass-fed sour cream
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of smoked paprika
Combine all ingredients. Dust with a pinch of smoked paprika.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.