Andrea shares recommendations for optimal health including eating seasonally, how you can heal candida, explains how crucial bone stocks are for osteoporosis and so much more.
What you will hear on this episode of Ask Andrea
- 0:00: Greetings from Andrea
- 0:44 – Andrea talks about whether you should use Paraguard for Candida and the effects of Walnut Hull. (Kerri)
- 2:13- Look at your circumstances to see why you’re waking up with anxiety. Keeping a daily journal can be very beneficial to lowering stress. (Trish)
- 4:35 – Andrea gives suggestions on how to bring the body into rhythm when large intestine and gall bladder are removed. (Janet)
- 6:17- Andrea explains what is leaky gut? (Trish)
- 8:22- After intense stress, drink water and eat fiber to soften stool. Look at unresolved stress probably family related. (Jeraldine)
- 10:04- Try bone stocks and eat enough protein to heal and build the back bone that has been diagnosed with osteoporosis. (Cindy)
- 11:11 – Andrea discusses ways to eat healthy with Crohns. She recommends a parasite cleanse & eating cooked veggies instead of raw. (Tammy)
- 12:19- Black walnut hull and eating locally and seasonally to help with candida. (Alli)
- 14:48- Andrea gives recommendations for high blood pressure. (Rosemary)
- 17:24 – Look at why you need the coffee and why you need it sweetened. (Jamie)
- 18:51- Andrea loves all whole food including night shades. But if you have a congested liver, be careful of night shades. (Marty)
- 19:52- Stop shaving your pubic hair to see if that helps with vaginal itching (Anne)
- 22:08- Andrea gives suggestions on ways to give iron to a 2 year old. (Shelly)
- 23:20- Try food combining to help with excess gas. And including bitters to the diet and having a daily walk. (Margaret)
- 24:24-Headaches and nervous ticks are signs from your body that something is going on. Try a Liver cleanse (Patricia)
- 27:56- Andrea discusses how to deal with Hashimoto’s – (Lillian)
- 30:37- Where to find Hawthorne berries and hibiscus for a toning tea. (Trini)
- 32:24- Holistic product for anxiety.(Shelly)
- 32:40- Five year old taking Synthroid and Andrea doesn’t recommend iodine. (Diana)
- 33:57 – Andrea gives suggestions on how to get rid of Puffiness under the eyes. (Stephanie)
- 35:20- Eating local and seasonal foods to help strengthen your immune system even when you eat super healthy.(Kathryn)
- 37:58- Andrea explains the process of cleansing for spring. (Azi)
Links from the episode:
Happy Healthy Thyroid – Book by Andrea Beaman
New Healers Master Coaching Program – launches June 21st.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.