- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 4-5 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 5-6 anchovy fillets packed in oil
- 1 – 15oz ounce can, diced tomatoes with juice
- 1½ tbsp. capers
- 2 tbsp. oregano leaves, minced
- 1½ tbsp. each rosemary and sage, minced
- 8-10 green or black olives, pitted and chopped
- 4-5 cups cauliflower florets (or one large head)
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed butter (optional)
- Fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cooked pasta of your choice (semolina, quinoa, corn, rice…)
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
On medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil 2-3 minutes. Add anchovy fillets and break apart into small pieces. Add tomatoes and juice, capers, herbs, olives, and cauliflower. Season with black pepper. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes. Toss to break up cauliflower into small pieces. Finish with butter and fresh parsley. Combine with your favorite pasta. Garnish with parmigiano reggiano cheese.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker, Herbalist and best-selling author. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.