- “Where can I find it?”
- “What section is it in at the grocery store?”
- “What does it look like?”
- “How can I cook it into recipes?”
- 1 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tsp. maca powder
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups milk (oat milk, whole milk, coconut milk, almond milk, etc.), or water
- 2 tsp. honey or maple syrup
Heat oil, maca, cocoa and cinnamon in a sauce-pan for 1-2 minutes. Add milk of your choice and bring to a boil, whisking to incorporate all the ingredients. Reduce heat to simmer, add honey, and cook additional 3-5 minutes. Makes 2 servings.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.
Some recipes and articles on this site may contain affiliate links to products we trust and love. The money received helps keep this website and all of its healthful and delicious content FREE to the public.