- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place diced apples in a 9×9 casserole dish with apple juice and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, maple sugar, allspice, cloves, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Work butter into the flour mixture until it looks like crumbs.
- Top apples with crumb mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef, Speaker and Herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, Andrea has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers using food, herbal remedies and alternative medicine.