In addition to hosting Fed Up! And Wise Up!, Andrea Beaman is frequently featured in a variety of respected media outlets as a celebrity chef, an expert in natural foods and a passionate holistic health advocate.
TV – Host
Each week, holistic health counselor and natural foods chef Andrea Beaman comes to the rescue of ordinary people whose culinary habits are putting their health at risk.
Andrea travels across the country seeking life-enhancing activities, and energizing, alternative therapies and organic foods.
Guest appearances – TV and online
WCBS News, Channel 2 New York – CBS News Health Expert
- Cinnamon Toxins Learn the best type of cinnamon to use and how it can benefit your body.
- In The Kitchen: Super Bowl Snacks With Andrea Beaman Top Chef contestant and holistic chef Andrea Beaman stopped by CBS 2 with some healthy Super Bowl snack ideas.
- Unhealthy Health Foods Thought you were eating something good for your health? Think again! There are many “unhealthy” health foods on the market that you need to be aware of.
- Honey is Sweet Allergy Relief Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Try a little local raw honey for some sweet relief.
- Black Foods
- Gorgeous and Grey
WPIX Channel 11 News
- A Light Taste of Summer With Andrea Beaman – Interview and cooking demonstration – Black Bean & Quinoa Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Have A Healthy, Happy Thanksgiving
- “We Owe What? The Anderson-Battiste Family,” The Live Well Network. Andrea mentors holistic health coach Ann Anderson, encouraging her to believe in herself and her work.
- Taste of Summer, News 8, “Connecticut Style.” Want to know how to beat the heat and keep cool this summer? Try this simple Marinated Chickpea Salad.
- What You Should Eat, Fox News CT. Interview and recipe: Summer Quinoa with Mint Dressing.
- Are you fast, easy and cheap? Run to the Finish.com. Interview with Amanda Brooks
- Cancer Answers TV Join Andrea and Dr. Judy Seeger as we get to the root cause of cancer and how to heal it.
- Sharing her personal health story, NBC 2 KTUU. Go Red for Women Luncheon Keynote Speaker, Andrea Beaman shares her story of how changing her diet and lifestyle led her to overcome what doctors told her was an “incurable” thyroid disease.
Guest appearances – Radio
- Seasonal Eating to Enhance Health 106.7 Lite FM Radio Interview with Nina Del Rio
- Be Well Bites with Jamie Relei: Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You with Andrea Beaman
- Radio MD – Andrea Beaman joins To Your Good Health Radio to discuss how some foods you think of as “healthy” can actually damage your body.
- “Thyroid, A Non-Traditional Approach” interview with Shirley Gutkowski
- Thyroid Interview on Savvy Central Radio Online @ Savvy Central Radio, Listen to Andrea and Christina talk about the many ways to heal thyroid and other illnesses.
- FM News NY 101.9 with reporter Jennifer Sendrow “I Eat Green with Bhavani,” Progressive Radio Network Podcast. Bhavani Jaroff, of iEat Green, interviews Andrea Beaman on living a more sustainable life.
- “Get Connected,” Interview with Nina Del Rio Lite FM 106.7. Creating a local and seasonal holiday meal with Andrea Beaman, Natural Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach, with new ideas on preparing traditional favorites and why seasonal eating is healthier year round.
- Emeril Gets Healthy with Chef Andrea Beaman, Martha Stewart Radio Blog. We took the maxim of “you are what you eat” to heart and focused on the foods that bring good taste and good health to the table as Emeril sat down with holistic health coach, chef, teacher, author, and TV host Andrea Beaman.
- 1:1 Interview between Andrea and host of HealthyLife.net, Sharkie Zartman This interview will cover how we can replace medication for delicious food to heal the body.
- Self Magazine: 7 (Slimming) Cold Soups for Hot Summer Nights Summer is just getting started, which means there will be plenty of days and nights ahead when it is just too hot to cook. The solution? These delectable cold soups!
- Martha Stewart’s Whole Living Magazine: Foodie Fighter – Interview with Andrea Beaman Click on the magazine to view PDF article.
Natural Awakenings: Washington, DC Metro: Reconnecting with your Body There are two main components to assess when addressing a client’s body. The physical appearance such as pallor, muscle mass, gender or even how their voice sounds to determine their bio-identical needs. The second and more importantly, their location to determine which foods they should be eating throughout the year.