Plombierte Zähne einer Frau

I don’t know who the rocket scientist was that thought putting one of the most toxic substances on the planet into the teeth was, but he certainly wasn’t using his head.

Mercury in our teeth has done more damage to our health than we can ever imagine, or that the ADA would ever admit.

Mercury damages the tissue of the things around it. It damages the things that are closest first and then it moves to other parts of the body.

The sublingual and parotid glands are the first parts to be affected by mercury in the mouth, and then the thyroid.[1]

Other parts of the body affected by mercury include the eyes, the sinuses, and the brain. As well as the digestive system, the nervous system and the kidneys.[2]

Mercury toxicity contributes to renal failure, infertility, tremors, digestive dysfunctions, autoimmune diseases including Graves and Hashimotos, hearing loss, memory loss, Alzheimers, cognitive impairment and hallucinations.

In the 1800’s the term “mad as a hatter” came from the hat making industry.

Mercury was used in the production of felt, which at that time, was used to make hats.

People working in the hat making industry were exposed to mercury on a daily basis. Many of them developed early dementia, and thus the saying, “mad as a hatter” was born.

I had a client that had been suffering with thyroid disease for over 25 years.

She came to see me for a consultation and began rattling off her symptoms; couldn’t think straight, was always feeling lost or in a fog, paranoia, insomnia, tremors, and she said she felt like she was “losing her mind.”

When she opened her mouth to speak – I could clearly see that almost ALL of her teeth were filled with mercury.  I couldn’t believe it! She must’ve had 20 mercury fillings in her mouth.

With all of that mercury it may not matter how healthy her diet and lifestyle was, her thyroid and parotid gland could continue getting damaged with each bite of food.

It’s going to quite a long time to heal her condition. Maybe 4-7 years or longer. Depending on whether her kidneys and adrenals were damaged by that mouthful of mercury as well. Which is a good possibility.

If you have a LOT of mercury amalgams and you are suffering from Thyroid disease, I would suggest getting them SAFELY removed.

And, I say “safely!”

Because if you get that mercury removed by someone that is not qualified you could be exposed to toxic levels of mercury when they extract it.

Do some research and make sure your dentist is using the best methods possible to safely extract mercury.

And, keep in mind that even if it is done safely, you could still be exposed to some mercury. So do not get ANY mercury removed if you are pregnant or nursing. That could be disastrous for the health of the baby and lead to birth defects.

I had about ten mercury fillings in my mouth by the time I was 20 years old. I still have four left.

My thyroid is normal today – even with the four remaining mercury fillings. But, I believe the excess amount of mercury that I originally had in my mouth was one of the contributing factors to my thyroid disease.

I will eventually get the remaining mercury removed. Recovery and healing is a process that happens one step at a time.

In the meantime I’ll continue eating well and using foods that help bind with mercury and naturally excrete it from the body. That includes garlic, cilantro, and sea vegetables.

Put these foods into your diet as often as possible.

Here’s one of my favorite way to eat sea vegetables – a delicious bowl of Miso Soup!

18742327_m


[1] http://www.naturalblaze.com/2013/04/mercury-fillings-and-missing-link-in.html

[2] http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm