Here's a fun way to enjoy sea vegetables - water sautéed with sweet vegetables!
It's chilly outside! Let's put some Chili on the inside to warm up!
- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium-sized celeriac root, diced
- 2-3 carrots, cut inot thin rounds
- 1 red potatoe, diced
- 1 tsp. each, dried rosemary, dried thyme
- Organic/pastured chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
Learn to make these delicious caramelized vegetables!
- 1/2 cup parsley (packed down)
- 4-5 scallions
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (packed down)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, quartered
In a food processor […]