Water sauté carrots in a frying pan 1-2 minutes. Add collard greens, cabbage, and a couple of pinches of sea salt. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and bright. Add garlic and olive oil, toss and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 1 cup each finely chopped green and purple cabbage
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2-3 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
Combine all ingredients and coat with Sesame Maple dressing (below). Marinate for 45 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator. Garnish […]